Located on the banks of the East River, Gracie Mansion was constructed
in 1799 as the country house of Archibald Gracie. The City of New
York acquired Gracie Mansion in 1896, and since 1942, it has been
the official residence of the city's mayors. KAPC worked on
the complete interior and exterior renovation of the building, including a complete electrical and mechanical up-grade. The job was ompleted in 2004 for the NYC Department of Parks and Recreation.