Gracie Mansion

Gracie Mansion

Located on the banks of the East River, Archibald Gracie’s country house has stood since 1799. Acquired by the City of New York in 1896, the mansion serves as the official mayor’s residence since 1942. KAPC has completed a historic renovation which includes upgrading the electronics and mechanical components of the house.
Our firm rose to the task of upgrading Gracie Mansion without interrupting the house’s rigorous daily schedule.